A Taste of the Wild – Forage, Distil & Chill
For Terms and Conditions, click here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to the ‘Win the Perfect Mothers Day Kit Competition (the "Prize Draw"). You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you submit an entry for the Prize Draw.
The promoter of the Prize Draw is Glendalough Irish Whiskey, 4th Floor, Donnybrook House, 36-42 Donnybrook Road, Dublin D04 WN59, Ireland (the "Promoter").
If you have any queries about the Prize Draw or these Terms then please contact us at email@example.com.
Opening and closing dates, eligibility
- The Prize Draw will begin at 00:00 on 20 March 2022 and close on 23.59 on 27th March 2022 (the "Prize Draw Period").
- The Prize Draw is open to individuals who:
- are residents of the Republic of Ireland;
- are aged 18 years or over and
- are registered users of a valid Instagram or Facebook account
- Have access to the internet
- have an email account and,
at time of entry into the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees, contractors, representatives, agents, officers or directors of the Promoter, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing agencies, or to any of their immediate family members or persons living in the same household, whether or not related, or anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participant. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose.
- There are two (2) different ways to enter into the Prize Draw, participants must:
- Log on to Facebook or Instagram and fill in the Lead generation form found on the Glendalough Distillery Facebook or Instagram Pages (https://www.facebook.com/GlendaloughDistillery or https://www.instagram.com/glendaloughdistillery/)"
- Visit the Glendalough Distillery website www.glendaloughDistillery.com/MothersDay and submit entry via the form during the Prize Draw Period. No purchase is necessary.
Entries must be completed correctly and be received by the Promoter during the Prize Draw Period to be eligible to win the Prize. All entries posted or received outside the Prize Draw Period will not be included in the Prize Draw. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries or claims that are delayed or not received due to transmission, network or software problems or any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person during the Prize Draw Period. There is a limit of one (1) method of entry per person during the Prize Draw Period.
a) Social Media entries (Facebook and Instagram)
For the avoidance of doubt only one unique Instagram or Facebook handle will be accepted per person, and a person can use this Instagram or Facebook handle to enter only once. Any entrant using multiple Instagram or Facebook handles to enter the promotion will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void. An Instagram or Facebook handle can only be used by one person and it cannot be shared within a household.
b) Website Entries
For the avoidance of doubt only one unique email address will be accepted per person, and a person can use this email address to enter only once. Any entrant using multiple email addresses to enter the promotion will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void. An email address can only be used by one person and it cannot be shared within a household.
Any entries generated by script, macro, mechanical or other automated means are prohibited and will cause disqualification. Multiple entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- Entries which, in the Promoter's opinion may be deemed offensive, discriminatory, inappropriate, defamatory or which are unlawful or in breach of these Terms will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction it deems appropriate.
- Entries that are not submitted in accordance with these Terms and/or that are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or otherwise defective will be disqualified.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost, delayed, damaged or rendered invalid for any reason beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entries.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Prize Draw should be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram, Facebook or Lovin Dublin.
- If at any time you wish to withdraw from the Prize Draw your request should be made in writing to the Promoter at Glendalough Irish Whiskey, 4th Floor, Donnybrook House, 36-42 Donnybrook Road, Dublin D04 WN59, Ireland
Selection of Winners
- A total of fifteen (15) winners will be drawn at random the day after the closing date on the 28th March 2022, from all valid and eligible entries received during the Prize Draw Period (the "Winners)."
- Seven (7) winners will be drawn at random from entries made by Glendalough Distillery Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Eight (8) winners will be drawn at random from entries made on the Glendalough Distillery website www.glendaloughdistillery.com/MothersDay
All fifteen (15) winners contacted by phone call. If unanswered after two attempts a further phone call will also be sent requesting a response to voice message. This notification will ask the Winner to confirm their age and compliance with these Terms, and include instructions on how the Winner can claim the Prize. Participants who have not won a Prize will not be notified.
- In the event a Prize is unclaimed within 48 hours of trying to contact the Winner, the Winner will cease to be eligible for the Prize and the Promoter shall draw a replacement winner selected in the same way as the original Winner.
- Winner must provide a redacted copy of their official government ID (to confirm their age) when requested in order to claim the Prize. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that they respond to the winner notification, by emailing the address provided at the point of notification. Winners who do not respond within 2 days, will be phoned and texted. If contact cannot be made, or the prize is not claimed, within 2 days of the initial prize notification date an alternative winner will be drawn. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Prize is subject to terms, conditions and availability. If for any reason, a prize is not available, the Promoter has the discretion to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take the prize or any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the prize or that element of the prize.
- Fifteen (15) Winners, will win one (1) Mothers Day gift Pack (the "Prize"), comprising the following:
- One (1) Grow and Press Wildflowers Gift box from Connecting To Nature .
- One (1) bottle of Glendalough Rose Gin.
- There is no cash or non-cash alternative to the Prize or any aspect thereof, except in the event of circumstances outside the Promoter's reasonable control, where the Promoter reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a similar or alternative Prize of equivalent or greater value.
- The details of how to redeem the Prize will be given to the winner over the phone.
- The Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
The name and county of the Winner(s) and the Prize won will (unless the Winner has objected on lawful grounds) be made available on receipt of a self-addressed pre-paid envelope received by the Promoter at Glendalough Irish Whiskey, 4th Floor, Donnybrook House, 36-42 Donnybrook Road, Dublin D04 WN59, Ireland for 60 days following the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- Winner may be required to take part in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Prize Draw, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and/or press purposes.
- Any decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw and/or amend or alter these Terms in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid disappointment. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to: industrial action, malware incident, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the Promoter.
- If there is a conflict in these Terms with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this Prize Draw, these conditions will take precedence.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for (a) any entries which are not received due to the use of incorrect or inaccurate entry information, any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, or for any other reason; (b) any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of the Prize Draw; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the operation of the Prize Draw; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet and/or any website; or (e) any injury or damage to any person’s computer(s) or mobile device(s) which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Prize Draw or to download any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, void or unenforceable by reason of any law, rule, administrative order or judicial decision, that provision will be, to the extent strictly necessary, severed from the remaining Terms and that determination shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In the case of the severance of any Terms, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, the original intent in these Terms.
- Failure by the Promoter to insist upon strict performance of any of a participant’s obligations or to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which the Promoter is entitled shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve any participant from compliance with such obligations and a waiver by the Promoter of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- These Terms, together with other documents referred to herein, represent the entire agreement between the Promoter and the participant and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement, whether oral or in writing.
- The Promoter will award the Prize as described in these Terms, but the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for the Winner's use of the Prize.
- Any personal information supplied in connection with the Prize Draw will be used, shared and retained as set out in the Privacy Notice of the Promoter posted below.
- The Prize Draw and these Terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to Irish law. Any disputes must be referred to the Irish courts.
The details of our processing of your personal data for the Prize Draw are as below:
- We collect and process your:
- Date of Birth, and mobile phone number in order to register your entry in our Prize Draw if entry by text.
- Name, email address, Date of Birth, phone number to register your entry in our Prize Draw if entry by Glendalough Distillery Facebook or Instagram
- Name, email address, Date of Birth, phone number to register your entry in our Prize Draw if entry by Darren Kennedy Instagram page
- Name, email address, Date of Birth, phone number to register your entry in our Prize Draw if entry by Love Dublin
- If you win our Prize Draw, we may request that you provide a copy of your government ID (i.e. a passport, driver’s licence or age card) with all information redacted except for your name, photo and date of birth so that we can verify your age. We may need your postal address to send you any documents relating to the prize. We may need your email address so that we can securely process your redacted ID over email.
- We are permitted to process your personal data on the basis that it is necessary for our performance of the contract you have agreed to enter with us (i.e. the Prize Draw T&Cs). If you do not provide your information to us, we will not be able to register your entry in our Prize Draw. To the extent that we may process your personal data for the purposes of publicity, we do so on the basis of our legitimate interests in promoting the Glendalough brand.
- If you are selected as the winner of the Prize Draw, we will contact you by phone or email or direct message to notify you of this, ask you to confirm acceptance of the prize and verify your eligibility (e.g. confirm that you are over 18 years old) in line with our Prize Draw T&Cs. After completing this process, we require your full name and the location of your home address (city or country) because we are obliged to make the winner's name and location (city or county) available to people requesting that information in accordance with the Prize Draw T&Cs and to comply with the requirements under the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland Code (the “ASAI Code”). The winner can object to us publishing or making available their name or ask that we reduce the amount of information published for publicity purposes or made available to a person who has requested information about the winner. In order to contact us on this, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that this does not affect our obligation to provide the relevant information and the winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority Ireland, if required to do so.
- If you are not selected as the winner of the Prize Draw, we will delete your personal data collected for the Prize Draw within the period of one month following the completion of delivery of the prize to the winner (or if there are any relevant complaints or issues relating to the Prize Draw and if later, promptly following the resolution of those complaints or issues) unless you opted in to receive marketing from Glendalough Distillery . If you are the winner of the Prize Draw, we will retain your personal data until 6 months after the completion of delivery of the prize and any related publicity activities. After this date your personal data will be deleted.
- We use external providers that process your personal data for this Prize Draw as part of the services (such as hosting) which they offer to us. We take steps to ensure that our service providers process your data in accordance with Data Protection Laws, only use it in accordance with our contract with them and keep it secure. If you would like more information about our processors, please contact us at email@example.com
- Due to our business and services providers global structure your personal data will be processed out of the UK and the European Economic Area. We take steps to ensure that your data is processed in accordance with the standards of the Data Protection Laws. For example, we choose locations like Canada which is considered adequate in this context or we otherwise use approved mechanisms like Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission and other supplementary measures as appropriate. If you would like more information about the international transfers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We strive to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and any other unlawful forms of processing. We aim to ensure that the level of security and the measures adopted to protect your personal data are appropriate for the risks presented by the nature and use of your personal data. We follow recognised industry practices for protecting our IT environment and physical facilities.